Prosecco not included :-(. Art materials only
Step by step tutorial
Learn to make this impressive, gold bottle painting. Art materials delivered to your door and full online tutorial.
Would you love to paint gold objects in your paintings so they look realistic? Da Vinci Box painting gold, will show you exactly how to make this impressive painting of a gold prosecco bottle. Step by step tutorial video and all the materials you need to make this painting delivered straight to your door.
If you have never painted before, be prepared to impress yourself. If you have painted then you can add another skill to your repertoire. Don’t be bored this lockdown, unlock your inner artist. You were created to create. Pre-sale Buy now and receive in November. 🍾🖌🌟
*This set does not include the bottle of wine unfortunately just the materials to make the painting.
Fun news. Seeing as lockdown level 3 is upon us I have made the first two Da Vinci Boxes aka Da Vinci Box sketching and Da Vinci Box charcoal, available on Etsy. A box full of art materials, chosen by an artist delivered to your door (FREE delivery within Ireland), to inspire your creativity, from the comfort of your own space. Unlock your inner artist, you were created to create.
Da Vinci Box
A box with everything you need to elevate your sketching skills.
1. Artways gorgeous leather bound sketchbook in a black gift box. I keep one in my bag for sketching outdoors and in studio. The pages are off white and the perfect shade and texture for sketching.
2. Derwent battery operated eraser. A personal favourite hero product. Fun to use and great for getting those sharp highlights in your drawings.
3. Blending stumps, easily the most underestimated, hardworking drawing tools.
4. Derwent sketching pencil pack, the essential pencil values.
5. Da Vinci Box sticker to customise your sketching books, pencil cases etc
6. Pens have caps but why not pencils. A metal cap (find it in the gift box with your sketchbook) to put on your pencil when you want to bring one on the go, to stop it scribbling all over the inside of your bag.
7. Just for a giggle the Earaser from Fred to “Gogh and Earase your mistakes”
Gorgeous to gift or self gift keep you creative over the lockdown restrictions.
€32 plus free delivery within Ireland
Box full of artistic treatsSketching in Italy last year but these days more local.Da Vinci Box in Florence (Last years photo)
Get creative with the best artists charcoal products in one handy box.
Contents include 1. Nitram charcoal. Nitram is Martin spelled backwards. It was named after Martin Gros the original charcoal producer. Nitram produces less dust, is easy to erase and sharpen to a finer point than other charcoals and it’s gorgeous to use.
2. Nitram sharpening block for sharpening your charcoal to the finest point. Also useful to sharpen mechanical pencils (mechanical pencil not included in this box)
3. Putty rubber or as some call it a kneaded eraser. Great for lifting off excess charcoal and doesn’t create eraser crumbs like traditional erasers.
4. The Da Vinci Box branding sticker
5. SpectraFix Fixative. This is a game changer, I have been using for years. A little pricier than other fixatives but well worth the extra spend. It’s a casin recipe based on that used by Impressionist painter Edgar Degas. There are no toxic fumes so it’s kinder to the environment, your art and on you.
Price €32.99 free delivery within Ireland
Charcoal the art tool of choice of all the great historical artists and today.
The Nitram sharpening block is awesome. I use it to sharpen both charcoal and my pencils (pencil shown not included in the box)
The best fixative I have ever used. I’ve been using it for years becasue it’s brilliant.
I was out sketching with my Da Vinci Box materials last year and ended up having this sketch in Dollards featured on Urban Sketchers instagram. Hope it brings all Da Vinci Box artists this kind of luck.
Fancy picking up a brand new skill during these boring lockdown days? Or polishing up your existing skills to create impressive, professional art to show off on your social media, give as a gift or decorate the walls of your home? I have created a masterclass on Thinkific suitable for potential artists from beginners to professionals who would like to learn to create hyperrealism drawing. https://sheila-s-school-d963.thinkific.com/courses/hyperrealism-drawing-masterclass Enjoy Sheila Flaherty
Some exciting things are brewing at Art Academy. All will be revealed in time but have a sneak peek for now.
Upcoming Art Camps and Art Workshops
Online Art Master Class
Da Vinci Box Art Supplies and Gift Box
Online Art Classes
Honoured to show my work at this years annual MART members exhibition
BIG NEWS: We’re back. Reopening in August with an exciting program of Summer camps in the Harold’s Cross Community Centre (behind Kenilworth Motors). To protect my wonderful artists, you and your family, we will have social distancing safety protocol in place in compliance with the HSE and the HPSC
The 4 day Classical Art Summer Camps on offer this August are as follows:
Week 1: Tuesday- Friday 4th -7th August 2020 | 10am – 2pm | 6 – 8 yrs
Week 2: Tuesday – Friday 11th – 14th August 2020 | 10am – 2pm | 9-14 yrs
I have a screen grab, pdf and word document of the application form at the end of the blog post for you. All art materials are supplied but each artist will use individual art packs as opposed to sharing art materials. I’ll take a small number of artists per camp, which is normal for Art Academy anyways but also for social distancing compliance this year. Each artist will have an art station 2 meters apart in the large hall.
I look forward to see you in August,
Enjoy learning about famous artists and creating your own masterpiece
Small group for more individual attention Social distancing safety protocol in place
All very welcome regardless of previous artistic experience
Taught by NCAD qualified, Garda e-vetted art teacher